My horrible base made it to cycle 666(update 1503)

Hello forum, Long time stalker first time poster.

Welcome to the Crib of Denial...well I dropped the "of denial" because the first one failed.

I'm no expert at the game and normally I have a hard time getting up to cycle 90 but for some reason I feel like I broke the game with getting two natural gas geysers and one steam geyser. Depending on how synced the two natural gas geysers I can get all 7 natural gas geysers running with a large supply of gas but when they are out of synchronization I can run 4 at the very least. The water geyser is producing a surplus that I just cant get rid of and have to start expanding my water and water waste tanks for the 4th time. I can leave my game running for an hour and no one dies. I just set up a lot of build orders and walk away. 

I'm not bragging and I know I could refine this base even more. I'm in the middle of switching over to slickster pets for future crude oil production and will use the natural gas from the petroleum to add to the natural gas generators. I have been thinking about letting the game run overnight to see what happens after 9 hours of no input. 

I'm just shocked that nothing bad has happened yet. I think the oil update made the game easier..what do you guys think of this mad house of duct tape and denial.

cribbase666.thumb.png.7e92eaca7723c7ecd681fd509eae8c7f.png

-Update left the game running for 9 hours and no one died. Made it to cycle 945 and counting.

-update 2....my ant farm  base is still alive no thanks to me. I'm going to leave it running for the rest of the day and see if it actually fails.. 

-update 3...my game froze while I was away so I had to reload at cycle 1035. guess I will leave it running all night and see if anyone dies.

-update 4...cycle 1055 before I go to bed.

-update 5... just checked my ant farm and it is up to 1260 and no one has died yet. Now I'm interested to see how long this base can last for before failing....

-update 6....why just why.....I have never had a base survive for longer than 30 minutes without me micromanaging but this is just crazy. Made it to cycle 1503 and working on mining out everything... 

Picture of cycle 1055

cribcycle1055.thumb.jpg.609aeca6937d8d7534f23f6be0480064.jpg

34 minutes ago, kessusagi said:

Hello forum, Long time stalker first time poster.

6 posts

:confused: ;)

Anywho, there is no doubt the oil update made the game easier. Now that plants actually produce without having to mouse over them, it's hard to get punished by AFKing. The main thing to be careful of is digging out some sand and getting trapped by the fallen piles. Equilibrium is easy to maintain if your wastes are well maintained and you have sufficient storage, food production, and control your geysers.

The amount of storage liquid you have is amazin.

For one natgas geyser + a fertilizer synth you can run 3 generator ideally except some problem/bug when we running at 3x fast speed while the game at 5 fps, some calculation is missed

And for screenshot mode you can press alt+s to hide ui and zoom out more,

thou high resolution zoom out mode only avaiable in debug mode currently

And that 666 number haahaha goodjob

14 hours ago, Botaxalim said:

The amount of storage liquid you have is amazin.

For one natgas geyser + a fertilizer synth you can run 3 generator ideally except some problem/bug when we running at 3x fast speed while the game at 5 fps, some calculation is missed

And that 666 number haahaha goodjob

Thanks for the information I will try to use it next time. And I have a major update. I left my base running all night for 9 hours with no input. Left it at day 777 and came back to it on cycle 945 and no one is dead and everything is just fine.

YAY for 945...I guess I will try to leave it alone until it gets up to cycle 1666

On 10/15/2017 at 5:38 PM, Botaxalim said:

Thanks once again for the alt+s trick because it helped with my update photo. only had to string 4 photos together.

Archived