Help please!!!

When I run DST, it just turns off and synchronizes. Yesterday I played normally. But after the update on September 14, 177 the game stopped working. If you run the game through the root folder, you receive an error: "The entry point to the inet_pton procedure was not found in the DL2 library of WS2_32.dll"

P.S. I have windows xp SP3

Hello @l1v3r, welcome to the forums. I recommend you try the methods mentioned in this Klei Article: DST Is Crashing / DST Won't Start. What I recommend you try first is to verify the integrity of the game cache. Secondly make sure you've installed all Windows Updates, since WS2.32.dll is a windows file. Thirdly, try and run the file called "vcredist_x86" found in Steam\SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Together Beta\VCRedist. If none of those methods work, head over to the Bug Tracker: Don't Starve Together and click the orange Add new bug button to post and in your post attach the following information and file. These would help determine what's wrong:

DxDiag

Link: How can I find my DxDiag file?

Log File

You will find client_log.txt in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

For other future bugs/issues concerning DST, please ONLY post them in the Bug Tracker: Don't Starve Together.

If the methods above worked, do report back which worked for you. Cheers.

Archived