Don't Starve Together life hacks!

So I wanted to make this guide for tips that are not going to kill you/give you godlike powers but small things that you should do that can help your playthrough a little more easy. 

1. Cook food before you cook it,

So say you have 4 stale berries and your going to make a fist full of jam for your boof, sure your going to going to get it at some were between stale and fresh but you can cook berries and get a almost new one for only a little bit of time by cooking them.

2. Ask "Should I" or "How do I"

Taking that 15 seconds of seeing if you can take that ice staff that's guarded by ice hounds could save your life or looking at the wiki for a guide for looking for the ruins can get you a guide that can teach you how to survive in it. It doesn't matter if your friends think your bad at the game and you don't know anything, it's don't starve "together" and you should help others and let then help you in important ways like killing giants and learning the game.

So these tips are basic tips on how to do a little better and are not things like "how to farm nightmare fule" or "how to kill dearclops day one" these tips can help you only a small amount just like life hacks.

Feel free to post other tips...

Archived