Honestly **** this game

It started so great at launch and now its simply unplayable. Every patch has seen the coolest mechanics get nerfed to the ground, while piling on ****ty tedious new "systems" that bite you every turn. Power is now the most frustrating thing ever, slime farms are completely unusable, coal generators are still ignored by your filthy little dups, everyone is always cold or hot, the gas overlay went to **** and is harder than ever to read... And what did we get to fight all this new crap? Absolutely nothing.

I wish we could roll back patches :'(

I really don't understand why the crying... you only need a f-ing basin for the cook.... you can have everything filled with food poison type bacteria on the building and wall and as long as you don't have the cook contaminated or the harvest you are pretty much good from there...  Honestly , since the update I haven't had a single dupe infected with Food Poisoning... so I really don't know what the bitching is about when you already have the item you need in the first start of the game....   BASIN + COOK plus only in the kitchen....   And if by some reason you suck that much.... all you need is shower which will remove most if not all the food poison on the dupes.... 

Archived