Deconstruction priority tweak

Currently, when deconstructing something with no priority (like tiles) through the selection window (rather than by using the deconstruct tool), the option to change deconstruction priority doesn't appear until you deselect and reselect the building. Since it defaults to priority 5, I usually end up needing to manually change it.

I strongly prefer deconstructing through the selection window when I'm only taking down a couple of buildings, to avoid accidentally deconstructing pipes/wires in the background. That now takes about 2x longer for each building. Any chance of fixing the selection window UI so that a priority selector shows up as soon as you set to deconstruct?

Thanks!

When you hit decontrust or X you can select the priority on the bottom right, If you are worried about deleting the wrong thing youu can also select what to remove, and if you are in certain overlays this is done for you automatically, i.e Electrical overlay will let you removes wires, Pipes in plumbing view and pipes in ventilation view.

I do understand what you mean though, I just work around it by using the selection tool.

Archived