Looking for an artist to help me undertake a small project

I'm fairly new to modding and not very good with Spriter. I'm pretty sure my coding works but all my structures and items are invisible, which I'm 100% sure is because, once again, I have no clue how to use Spriter. I've been staying up all night working on this, so I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get with either solving this problem or creating some art for it. (And if payment is a must then I'm sure I can work something out.) The idea of the project is a science building that accepts rocks and "grinds" them up to produce iron, which is used to make tools with a higher durability and speed than "gold" tools, as well as a few fun weapons to use. Once again, if anyone is interested I'm desperate for some help at this point.

3 hours ago, Driffy said:

I'm fairly new to modding and not very good with Spriter. I'm pretty sure my coding works but all my structures and items are invisible, which I'm 100% sure is because, once again, I have no clue how to use Spriter. I've been staying up all night working on this, so I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get with either solving this problem or creating some art for it. (And if payment is a must then I'm sure I can work something out.) The idea of the project is a science building that accepts rocks and "grinds" them up to produce iron, which is used to make tools with a higher durability and speed than "gold" tools, as well as a few fun weapons to use. Once again, if anyone is interested I'm desperate for some help at this point.

Well if you don't good at art you can try to find a picture. If you have picture i can try to help. I'm new too but i'm about to solve how spriter works i have little bit problem with animation speed but i think it shouldn't be problem. 

Sorry for the late reply. After messing around for a while and really learning everything, I've made a lot of progress, but now I'm running into different issues. My structure and "ironnugget"s are working correctly all except for one thing: my custom items (the iron nuggets, not the rock grinder) aren't showing up correctly in the hotbar. I can drop them and inspect them just fine, but there is no inv image, no name, and I can't inspect them while they're in my hotbar. To be clear as well, my main issue before was that I was trying to frankenstein anims from other mods to get a prototype going, but now I know enough to know that clearly isn't possible lol. I spent the time to animate a drawing by a good friend of mine, so I have something okay going. (I have ALOT more work to do.) Here's my mod so far: Rockgrinder.zip

Add this in your ironnuggets file :

local assets =
{
-- your anim should already be here
	Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/ironnuggets.xml"),	

}
 -- in the main function, you should already have the first line
		inst:AddComponent("inventoryitem")
		inst.components.inventoryitem.imagename = "ironnuggets"	
    	inst.components.inventoryitem.atlasname = "images/inventoryimages/ironnuggets.xml"

Add this in your modmain :

Assets = 
        {	
		--you probably already have an assets list, add the line to it.
        }

Of course, verify that you have a ironnugetts.xml and an ironnuggets.tex file in the folder inventoryimages

If you want to use your ironnuggets in a custom recipe, do the following :

local ironore = AddRecipe("ironore", {Ingredient("rocks", 1), Ingredient("twigs", 5), Ingredient("ironnuggets", 2, "images/inventoryimages/ironnuggets.xml", "ironnuggets")  }, RECIPETABS.MAGIC, TECH.MAGIC_THREE, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil,  "images/inventoryimages/ironore.xml", "ironore.tex" )

This is of course just an example/template. Just follow the structure if you want to add a custom recipe, otherwise the images will not show.

Of course, adapt names to whatever your prefabs names are.

13 hours ago, Lumina said:

Add this in your ironnuggets file :

local assets =
{
-- your anim should already be here

}

-- in the main function, you should already have the first line
		inst:AddComponent("inventoryitem")
		inst.components.inventoryitem.imagename = "ironnuggets"	
    	inst.components.inventoryitem.atlasname = "images/inventoryimages/ironnuggets.xml"

Add this in your modmain :

Assets = 
        {	
		--you probably already have an assets list, add the line to it.
        }

Of course, verify that you have a ironnugetts.xml and an ironnuggets.tex file in the folder inventoryimages

If you want to use your ironnuggets in a custom recipe, do the following :

local ironore = AddRecipe("ironore", {Ingredient("rocks", 1), Ingredient("twigs", 5), Ingredient("ironnuggets", 2, "images/inventoryimages/ironnuggets.xml", "ironnuggets")  }, RECIPETABS.MAGIC, TECH.MAGIC_THREE, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil,  "images/inventoryimages/ironore.xml", "ironore.tex" )

This is of course just an example/template. Just follow the structure if you want to add a custom recipe, otherwise the images will not show.

Of course, adapt names to whatever your prefabs names are.

Thank you so much! Turns out I was just pointing to the tex file and not the atlas, when I needed both. I'll let you know if anything else happens! <3