I need help with perks

So for a character, I'm trying to add perks to Shame the Sleeper

Here are the perks that she needs

• Is cold all the time 
  • Loses sanity when alone and gains sanity when with players
  • Loses more sanity from spiders

I don't know code that much and this is my first time making a character so can someone help me with the perks?

Thanks.

I don't know what you mean by being cold all the time. Do you mean they lose heat constantly if not near a fire?

Here's a mod that does the sanity thing with players: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721491336

What I think might work for selective sanity multiplying is to put a sanity aura on your character and have it check whether an observer is a spider (inst:HasTag("spider")).

On 7/29/2017 at 1:12 AM, Yabumi said:

I don't know what you mean by being cold all the time. Do you mean they lose heat constantly if not near a fire?

Here's a mod that does the sanity thing with players: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721491336

What I think might work for selective sanity multiplying is to put a sanity aura on your character and have it check whether an observer is a spider (inst:HasTag("spider")).

from being cold all the time

I mean that she can freeze to death in autumn, while other characters are fine

In summer she's fine without any gear while other characters need it to survive 

On 8/20/2017 at 4:55 PM, ITGShame said:

from being cold all the time

I mean that she can freeze to death in autumn, while other characters are fine

In summer she's fine without any gear while other characters need it to survive 

Sounds like you just need to raise the temperature at which she begins freezing

Archived