Reduce (or remove) the elasticity from the scroll rects

^Title.

Personal preference, but I notice that the scroll rects have their default Unity settings for elasticity, which in my opinion is too much. Might be a design choice, might be oversight, might just be something that is too low on the prio list, but if it isn't, please either change the movement type from elastic to clamped, or reduce the elasticity value to 0.01?

Cheers :)

PS: Great game so far!

Another recent trend I don't understand are razor thin scrollbars. Click and drag or mouse wheel have only so much reach, whenever the contents is bigger there's nothing better than good old scrollbar. But it's only good when you don't have to spend too much time trying to put your mouse pointer on it.

Take the Jobs menu as example. The controls are HUGE, everything has so much blank space around it, you almost don't notice the thin line of the scrollbar modestly trying to blend with the right edge of the window. Probably trying to hide from you as it feels ashamed that you can't even use it as a scrollbar.

Archived