Character perk, help, spider creep event

I am currently working on a character and had a few perks that I have no clue how to impliment.

When standing on webbing from spider nests I want to give them night vision and regenerate health along with sanity.  (working)

I also want to make them give off the minimum amount of light possible to still prevent charlie from attacking    (Working)

and lastly I want to make them generate 1 silk per day I dont want it to be a beard or anything just to give them the item at the start of each day   (working)

sorry still new to dont starve modding so I would appreciate any help that anyone could provide

Edited by f1amekeeper
update progress

For the very little light that's enough to keep the grue away you could put this in YOURCHARACTER.lua inside the master_postinit

Spoiler

inst.entity:AddLight()
inst.Light:Enable(false)
inst.Light:SetRadius(.85)
inst.Light:SetFalloff(0.5)
inst.Light:SetIntensity(.1)
inst.Light:SetColour(255 / 255, 255 / 255, 236 / 255)

And when you want to enable/disable it you put in your event, or if the light's always enabled just put it in your master_postinit

inst.Light:Enable(true) -- replace true with false if you want to disable it at some time

For the silk thing I think you can do something simple like this in master_postinit

Spoiler

inst:DoPeriodicTask(480, function() -- 480 = 1 DS day
	if inst.components.health:IsDead() then return end
	local silk = SpawnPrefab("silk")
	inst.components.inventory:GiveItem(silk)
end)

For the standing on spider web thing I don't really know how to do since I'm not very good at coding, sorry :)...

Edited by SuperDavid

The light and silk works perfectly thanks

All that leaves is figuring out what event I would need to listen for so I can know when the player has walked onto the groundcreep from the spider nests

Edited by f1amekeeper
avoiding creating new reply

I would look at either Wilson's stategraph file or the spidereggs. I'm sure one of them has a listener event that slows the character down when they step onto it. Once you have the listener you can simply use it to trigger whatever effect you'd like.