Shower Animations and Clothes and No Poop?

So after playing the game for quite a while I realized that the dupes when taking a shower, they do not take off their clothes. Now of course this is an easy fix perhaps utilizing a similar mechanic like the sims and spin go naked behind the door with clothes hung up and then put  them back on before the player can seem them keeping their private parts censored.

But in addition to that mechanic which goes into the clothes this is an opportunity to add more depth to the game. So since the recognizes Dirty or Grimmy status when you take a shower the dupe should also need to wash his or her clothes and also dry them. Which could bring some other cool mechanics using the environment. You could put your wet clothes in a heat area and dry them or simply research a dryer as well as a washing machine or hand washer for the clothes. I think it would be another really cool mechanic.

Also side note why do dupes only Pee and not Poop? Has anyone thought about this.

Just random ideas would love to read others thoughts on the subject.

They technically do poop but only when on the bog XD I suppose you could say its watered down a lot in the toilets? I would love it if they did something about clothes, so that clean clothes give some sort of stress buff and have a washing machine or something similar set so that if clothes are X% dirty wash them etc.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, Executive_Lurker said:

Now I wish they pooped out polluted dirt when they couldn't make it to the bathroom.

Actually that is a clever idea because technically it could work especially if the diet of your dups has been mostly of Mush Bars as we all know the ingredients for mush bars (Unfried version) is Water + Dirt so technically plausible good point Executive_Lurker.

So they should poop Polluted Dirt and Urinate Polluted Water easy fix!

Now if they have not eaten mush bars of any kind then just have them poop regular fecal matter which can be used to create Natural Gas in a new type of machine that is optional. As it would mean your forcing your dups to not be able to properly relieve themselves which is a risk reward type of thing balancing.

Archived