DST Dedicated Server MOD problem

Hi,

Yesterday, I created a DST Dedicated server, following this guide: 

It's working, but I don't know that how can I add mods to my server.

I tried a few method (which I found on the google) but they aren't worked.

For example, I want to add this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=897889011

Can you help me to learn how can I add mods to my dst dedicated server?

I have the server files here: Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/MyDediServer

In the MyDediServer folder I have: Caves folder, Master folder, cluster.ini and cluster_token.txt

In Master folder server.ini, worldgenoverride.lua (and naturally the the log files, and the backup and saves folders)
In Caves folder I have the same.

Thanks

Hi @Toxee, welcome to the forums!

The official guide isn't very good when it comes to enabling mods. First, edit StartDSTServers.bat (step 11 from the guide) and remove validate in the first line or your mods won't work. Then go to your Dedicated Server installation folder (C:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server), go to the mods folder and open dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua with any file editor. Add the line ServerModSetup("897889011") at the end of the file, save and exit; this will download your workshop mods and keep the up to date. Finally, go to your cluster folder (Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\MyDediServer), you need to create a file named modoverrides.lua in both the Master and Caves folders with the following content:

return {
	["workshop-897889011"] = { enabled = true },
}

And you should be good to go. If you want to add further mods, add another line with ServerModSetup("XXXXXX") to dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua and ["workshop-XXXXXX"] = { enabled = true }, before the last "}" to both the Caves' and the Master's modoverrides.lua, changing XXXXXX to the workshop mod number.

Or just follow my guide.

Archived