Uncultured Artist?!?

I just got an Artist with a Creativity of 8 yet...  Wait for it... They are uncultured so they refuse to do art...

How about adding an Exclusion tag somehow so if they are Uncultured they will not get a High Creativity, or if they are a Gastrophobe they wont get Chef, etc..

Seeing as you are given the option to "re-roll" and wait for the next generation if all three dups are awful, I think it adds to the game that there is a chance to get somebody totally useless.

Imo, the appeal of the ONI is making due with the best of the bad, and these silly dups fit that theme perfectly.

On the ones Stink posted those are fine because they are higher level Dupes, but when you get something like what I mentioned they make no sense at all.  You CANT have an Uncultured Artist, with a high Art stat because there is NO WAY they could have gotten that stat up period.  That is a bug, the others are not.   I have gotten dupes like he posted and I took them because they were either vomiters (or Ugly Criers)

Archived