Looking for a EU server aimed at cooperative gameplay.

I'm probably grasping at straws here, but I always wanted to join a server with mildly experienced players to group up and take on a challenge of fighting latest bosses and all that. I played a fair bit of original don't starve, but didn't go very far with the new DST content, such as fighting Klaus or summoning the nightmare chess. 

I prefer to play Maxwell, but can switch to other characters if needed. I also do have a microphone and don't mind joining your skype or discord group (Although you would have to endure my stuttering english. I warned you!)

1 hour ago, Lomeo said:

I'm probably grasping at straws here, but I always wanted to join a server with mildly experienced players to group up and take on a challenge of fighting latest bosses and all that. I played a fair bit of original don't starve, but didn't go very far with the new DST content, such as fighting Klaus or summoning the nightmare chess. 

I prefer to play Maxwell, but can switch to other characters if needed. I also do have a microphone and don't mind joining your skype or discord group (Although you would have to endure my stuttering english. I warned you!)

hey, I play frequently, im starting building a community, its in West Europe, its cooperative, you can add me on steam if you want :) 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983988006/

Archived