My Journey : Help me Survive :)

I have finally decided to survive all shipwrecked seasons and unlock all of its characters :)

But , i die a lot sometimes to sealnedo , sometimes to tiger shark and sometimes both gang up on me:D .So , help me survive.

Day 1-25 :

Spoiler

Playing wickerbottom. Wanted to farm with tentacles but apparently i cant do it xd

What i have done so far :

• Got 10 farms.
  • One bee box.
  • 36 grass (20 fertilized) & 18 twigs farm with ice thing + electric thing . (Forgot to take screenshot)

What i am currently doing :

• Collecting manure , snakeskin , wood ,spider glands and silk all day every day.
  • Want to make healing salves and flooring.
  • Need a bird trap.

My problem: 

• Need a way to keep my sanity up.
  • I only have one wildbore house and only 1 pigskin in reserve for helmet.
  • How to deal with sealnedo.
  • Is there a minisign or chestsign mod?
  • Is there a mushroom farm mod?
  • How to deal with coconut treeguards?

Spoiler

Base.jpg

Bee farm.jpg

Farms.jpg

Map.jpg

My food farm.png

All Tips will be appreciated .But, please give suggestions short term based :)

7 hours ago, Silens said:

What i have done so far :

• Got 10 farms.
  • One bee box.
  • 36 grass (20 fertilized) & 18 twigs farm with ice thing + electric thing . (Forgot to take screenshot)

In Shipwrecked you shouldn't focus on farms at all. In fact I would suggest just not making them. Just plant several berry bushes, gather seaweed and limpets (filler) and farm snakes for monster meat --> so you can easily make meatballs.

7 hours ago, Silens said:

My problem: 

• Need a way to keep my sanity up.
  • I only have one wildbore house and only 1 pigskin in reserve for helmet.
  • How to deal with sealnedo.
  • Is there a minisign or chestsign mod?
  • Is there a mushroom farm mod?
  • How to deal with coconut treeguards?

"Need a way to keep my sanity up."

In crockpot: 1 banana + 2 ice + 1 twig will make a banana pop which restores 33 sanity.

Or you can make a sand castle: http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/Sand_Castle

"I only have one wildbore house and only 1 pigskin in reserve for helmet."

At touch stone (that ressurect's the player) are always 4 pig heads on sticks. Hammer them down for pig skins. You can also feed a pig with 4 monster meat. Pig will change to werepig (will be aggresive, so be careful) kill it for guarateed 2 large meat's and 1 pig skin.

"How to deal with sealnedo."

"Is there a minisign or chestsign mod?"

I don't know.

"Is there a mushroom farm mod?"

There is, but it is OP. So I don't recommend using it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=659454031&searchtext=

Instead, if you need more shrooms I would suggest finding an island with many many shrooms on it. There is always one of those in the world. You can even make a base there.

"How to deal with coconut treeguards?"

http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/Palm_Treeguard

2 hours ago, voyager156 said:

• i will work on bushes today. 
  • Cant wait for hail to start. 33 sanity is insane xd.
  • Wont use mushroom farm then i guess :)
  • Cocoguards/sealnedos will update how the fights went when they come :)

Welcome back folks to my journey across shipwrecked.

Day 25-49:

• Day 25-28:  i gathered rocks and food.
  • Day 29-30:  Prepared myself for war.
  • Day 30     :  I Realized i had changed 3 settings while starting game. 2 of them being increase of first two season to Long.:)
  • Day 31-40: Did lot of exploring and used 4 trawl nets.
Spoiler

• Found Mushroom island.
  • Found Island with about 10 skeletons. Bones yeee...
  • Island with 3 wildbore house.

Trawl net Loot: Pirate Hat , spy something , fire staff ,lobster , old boot x 2. Also , found a dead fish skeleton and realized i can set traps and get bones from fish bodies :)

• Day 40 something : Made 2 more wildbore houses and got poisoned and electric thing as was scared they might burn xd.
  • Day 45 or 46   : Was going to explore but  started hearing sealnedo warnings .Wasnt prepared so i high tailed it to base and was taking stuff from my war chest. Was able to get the salves and 2-3 pieces of armour. Killed his sorry ass at night by tanking staying behind campfire he couldn't suck me in. After it died it threw my Bagpack miles away dont know how.
  • Day 48 : Found island with one wildbore house .Lightning burnt it before i could hammer. 
  • Day 49 : Found island with a beehive .Burnt down as well.Decided to stop here due to all the fires xd.

Ongoing Missions:

• Exploring.
  • Finding Slot machine to gamble.
  • Finding more rocky island running low on rocks now :(
  • Gonna make lightning rods at mushroom island, dont wanna see them burn xd
  • Hoping for a gear. Freezer is overflowing because of variety of food :)

Questions:

• Is there any way to get red/blue gem ? (I am trying to trawl net some)
  • I saved around 2 stacks of sand & about 60 bamboo .Apart from sand bag do i need anything else to survive next 2 season? Any clothing item or anything i should stock?
  • I made a icemaker 3000 but for giving it like 8 pieces of bamboo roots it gave me 2/3 ice .What's the best fuel for it?
  • Last year when i played i could start monkey wars , now it's not possible ?
  • I got a magic seal but cant see any item using it. Does volcano have a ruin type machine where we have to craft ?
  • I got dolphin like mobs near me. They wont aggro right?

Notes :

• I dont use wiki and i dont click on the wiki links either. I ruined my dont starve experience earlier by using wiki and thus i dont wanna access it for shipwrecked. Wanna find it myself.
  • Have seen a lot of Shipwrecked videos on YT thou.
  •  Thank you so much. The banana pops and wildbore-4 monster meat helped me a lot.
    7 hours ago, voyager156 said:

• Didnt find many berry bushes . Still got only 9.

Spoiler

Waiting for Sealnedo 

Waiting For sealnedo.jpg

My Grass and twig Farm 

Grass & twig farm.jpg

Mushrooms everywhere

Mushroom island 30 secs away..jpg

Spoiler

Bagpack Tossed away miles from my campfire by Sealnedo

My bagpack.jpg

Day 48 and 49 horrors

Day 49. Bee hive burnt..jpg

On 1.05.2017 at 9:35 PM, Silens said:

Day 30     :  I Realized i had changed 3 settings while starting game. 2 of them being increase of first two season to Long.:)

Long hurricane season - I don't envy you ;P

After it died it threw my Bagpack miles away dont know how.

Sealnado can suck items that are lying on the ground - and scatter them at long distances (the same thing can happen to items in your inventory, if he catch you in his tornado, sucking attack).

Finding more rocky island running low on rocks now :(

You probably know this, but you can dig magma piles for: rock's, flint, nitre and gold.

Hoping for a gear. Freezer is overflowing because of variety of food :)

Kill several mobs (eg. jellyfish) on water at some distance from your base. Return there after 1-2 days have passed. Now in that location should spawn 3 Floaty Boaty Knight's. Kill them for easy gear's.

Is there any way to get red/blue gem ? (I am trying to trawl net some)

You can get them from white/red hounds and sometimes (rare drop) from magma piles.

I saved around 2 stacks of sand & about 60 bamboo .Apart from sand bag do i need anything else to survive next 2 season? Any clothing item or anything i should stock?

Monsoon season --> some water resistant clothes. And of course wooden flooring in your base + sand bags around.
Dry season --> clothes to keep away the heat; also chilled amulet is always helpful to have during that time + armored boat with good sail and light. When you hear the strange tremors = it's time to leave your base and start a long journey (so prepare any items, that you think will be useful at a long voyage).

I made a icemaker 3000 but for giving it like 8 pieces of bamboo roots it gave me 2/3 ice .What's the best fuel for it?

Don't know really. I use ice made from hail most of the time - so I use ice maker sporadically.

Last year when i played i could start monkey wars , now it's not possible ?

I don't know.

I got a magic seal but cant see any item using it. Does volcano have a ruin type machine where we have to craft ?

Yes, exactly.

I got dolphin like mobs near me. They wont aggro right?

They are friendly. I believe you can feed them with fish and they will fight for you then.

Welcome back folks to the my mysterious journey in the world of Shipwrecked(Day 49 onwards)

An old lady has been shipwrecked under mysterious circumstances. Last time , we tackled the horrors of hurricane season , unknowing of what lied ahead of her. Hurricane season bid its farewell with coconut explosions from two coco-guards.Needless to say , they were no match for her spear.

Spoiler

They are here..jpg

Amidst the joys of the loot , our old granny went home to a stack of rotting blue mushrooms :"(

R.I.P

Spoiler

My blue mushrooms rotting away.jpg

Then, the old lady ventured out and encountered her first treasure map .Unfortunately , the treasure was buried in a far off land.The lady then proceed to clear off all bushes and spiders of  an island . The adventure exhausted the granny and on top of it she was poisoned.Maybe some berries were poisonous or was she bitten by the spiders? The situation was dire with no medicine on the ship as well.She began making her way back and encountered 3 gear monsters who's cannons filled the entire sky. After a long drawn out battle , she successfully got the gears and made 2 new freezers for her lovely crops as she knew the monsoon was upon her.

Spoiler

First message in bottle for this game.jpg

Cleared all bushes and spiders on an island. Escape selfie.jpg

Gears yeeeee.jpg

The next season monsoon blessed her with good crops and filled her freezers with bountiful harvests.But,fate had other plans.It started bringing the plague of mosquitos and floods upon her. The entire season all she was able to do was gather wood and do flooring and placing sangbags with hopes of containing the flood. There were also 2 hound attacks but sadly no gem was recovered and only 1 teeth was recovered. Maybe the old lady was exhausted to the point her hits were not strong enough anymore to knock the teeth out of the hounds.

The pain ended soon with a new season upon us. Or did it ?

Spoiler

1 day to next season.jpg

Time to Run.jpg

Join Granny on her adventures again to find the answers to.

• Will she ever find gems to make a otherworldly dark sword? 
  • Will she ever find a rocky island?
  • What will she use all those nightmare fuel and living logs for ?
  • Will she be Able to gamble her savings on a slot machine ?

And the most important question of all How Long will her misery last ?

Credits : Thanks voyager156 for the helpful suggestions.

8 hours ago, voyager156 said:

Kill several mobs (eg. jellyfish) on water at some distance from your base. Return there after 1-2 days have passed. Now in that location should spawn 3 Floaty Boaty Knight's. Kill them for easy gear's.

Got 2 questions :

1.  Is there any renewable source to fuel minerhat with ?
  2. If i make a lantern and drop , will it glitch for ever-lasting light source?

31 minutes ago, Silens said:

Is there any renewable source to fuel minerhat with ?

Theoretically there is. Sometimes the slot machine will "give" you a bug net and will spawn some butterflies. But at night there will be fireflies also there.

32 minutes ago, Silens said:

If i make a lantern and drop , will it glitch for ever-lasting light source?

I know about this glitch but I never use it - so can't answer this really.

34 minutes ago, Silens said:

The next season monsoon blessed her with good crops and filled her freezers with bountiful harvests.But,fate had other plans.It started bringing the plague of mosquitos and floods upon her.

The seashell suit prevents you from being poisoned against direct attack's (bite). It won't stop a character getting poisoned when exposed to a poison gas (eg. stink ray attack or a poisonous hole in tidal marsh biome).

Welcome Back(70-79)

This is gonna be very short. Nothing much accomplished.Just running around exploring. 

For some reason there are 2-3 beffalo type thing on my island .They weren't there before.

I survived 2 meteor shower easily on land.But 3rd one came on sea and i died in one shot -_-

WTH

I respawned and all my bore house's on fire :(

Help :

Can i retrieve my items? 

Is it always gonna be one shot killed?

First shower.jpg

omg.jpg

Where did these beffs come from.dib

17 hours ago, voyager156 said:

You can wear a football helmet & log suit (it will leave you some room for error).

i was wearing football helmet on the sea and pretty sure i was above 95% hp. Still one shot dead.

5 hours ago, Silens said:

i was wearing football helmet on the sea and pretty sure i was above 95% hp. Still one shot dead.

On the sea most of the damage (if not all of them) takes your boat - not a character. So football helmet will not help you there. Sail with armored boat, if you want some room for error.

Archived