Help with farm crop mod animation

the mod im creating adds a food item to the game, and Ive gotten the mod to work in every fashion I wanted. However when its fully-grown/ready for harvest the sprite on the farmplot is absent, the farmplot only shows the grass/leafs found under everycrop.

My question is how can I go about getting the mod/plant to show properly on the farm plot when fully grown instead of being invisible.

coffee.lua

coffee_beans.lua

modinfo.lua

modmain.lua

Thought i was finished but when testing mod online with friend his game crashes every time, Im not to sure whats causing it. 
Also after uploading mod to steam the image for the coffee_beans no longer showing. If someone could take a look and help point me in the right direction, id really like for this to work multiplayer considering it already exsist in single player

Hot Coffee.rar

Edited by edwardtmclean
updated mod file

after alot of trial and error looking into others mods and all that jazz was finally able to get it to work 100% properly on multiplayer server.

Didnt really change anything but the order certain components were called in and that seemed to fix it.

Because components shouldn't be client-side (there is one rare exception as far as i remember). Also, this is the reason why you should not ask everywhere for help because i shouldn't have to read all topics to see that the problem mentionned somewhere is fixed somewhere else, wasting my time answering for nothing.

Edited by Lumina

6 hours ago, Lumina said:

Because components shouldn't be client-side (there is one rare exception as far as i remember). Also, this is the reason why you should not ask everywhere for help because i shouldn't have to read all topics to see that the problem mentionned somewhere is fixed somewhere else, wasting my time answering for nothing.

yeah posted on here, the post i made about the issue, and the post you linked me to thinking i was commenting in this post not trying to waste time, do appreciate the help but in the end no one forced you to do anything bruv Im sorry reading two post wasted so much of your time