Can't Finish Metheus Puzzle :(

So I found someone to do the newest Don't Starve Together puzzle with me...but there's been a small problemo...I don't know what happened but the person I was doing the puzzle with bailed. I have both our solutions for the part of the puzzle you do before your in-game, but I can't open the chest unless they are with me near it...I don't know if there is a way to reset my puzzle progress or if I can still go through with it...or if there is even anyone out there that will do the puzzle with me =(. My friends don't play this and aren't interested in doing this, meanwhile I REALLY want those skins since I missed out on the tragic torch and all the holiday stuff (I got the torch now that they brought it back but you get my point). The sooner I get a reply, the better...I don't know how much longer Klei is gonna have this thing up :(

In Metheus page go back to first console (lower-left screen) and press the center 'enter' glowing wheel (or what is the name for it) - the one that lights up after you and your buddy sync (cross-input your black/yellow codes); doing so you de-sync with said person and are free to redo puzzle with a new partner. Otherwise you have to bring your initial friend to ruins, beside Ancient Chest (or just beside chest if spawned via console) so whole process could work (and get your skins).

Archived