A basic change to the current temperature mechanic

Buildings that are designed to heat up an environment like the "space heater" could or the water heater should have a higher breakdown temperature. I would say something around the 100c or 120c.

Alternatively I would recommend adding a new modified version of the water heater that could be used to boil water that would require a higher breakdown temperature 15c - 20c above the boiling temperature of water in the game.

-This could be something that is just placed in the water or it could be something that attaches to a liquid pipe system like the water filter.

-Could also be called an "advanced water filter" that requires no sand but uses more electricity. if this method is the chosen method I would recommend ether an additional output of fertilizer as contaminated water becomes a gas. Input would be "contaminated water" and output would be "water"(gas) and "fertilizer"(solid).

-The new building could be added to the temp control as a (boiler)

16 minutes ago, robsin11 said:

Buildings that are designed to heat up an environment like the "space heater" could or the water heater should have a higher breakdown temperature. I would say something around the 100c or 120c.

Things built from gold amalgam have their breakdown temperature increased by 50 C. But remember the game is in Alpha stage. These are likely not materials that will be used to build machines in the complete game.

Archived