Outside of the Planet?

I guess everyone knows already that we are trapped in a planet with an undestroyable surface, I just thought about the possiblity to research something so you are able to break it and reach a whole new area. So you can build something like a 2nd Earth? I would suggest u have to get much stuff befor you can do that special Research. And after you reached the surface you're able to build new buildings like real Houses and other stuff to make an atmosphere or something like that :). Also you need to get some Space Suits to survive in space ;D so you have to build some AirLocks from the inner part to the surface so your Colony dont suffocate. Also i guess it would be good that you can only use the upper surface :D because if u could also use the sides and the bottom you have to reprogramm the whole physics xD.

I hope you liked my suggestion :)
I'm sorry for my bad spelling ^^°

_FrostyFoxy :3

I would love romping around on the surface of the asteroid in (perhaps) late game.  Probably have to use pre-existing 'mine shafts' so we don't mine out the whole surface of the asteroid.

I imagine by the time you research enough to get there, bases would be plenty polluted, so the dupes would appreciate a fresh start on the surface.

On 4/18/2017 at 8:30 PM, scientas said:

That's the end game for me - maintain your base long enough to create enough pressure to break through the barrier and create an atmosphere for the planet.

that would be cool :o. also yeah I also like this idea. who knows since you have limited space and your colony would die off due to all resources being depleted how about having to research on stuff to get dups into another near by asteroid?

Archived