Surface, jobs, stats, stress & friendships

I only see a Let's Play, so I can't tell exactly how far you did go, but these are ideas : 

It'd be fun to reach the rock bottom of the planet, or the free air, the surface and see if we have oxygen or not, if nor, create some base & basement like a glass dome where you refine CO2 in oxygen with algae terrarium 

Some job or activities that improves stats, like an arena that improve some fighting or physical stat, or digger that improve [hype] digging stat would also be cool and would permit some improvements with the dupes ^^ 

You could do some librarian job, a scribe that write books for the others buddies (the writer will not read the book, it would be... Strange ?) and for example, the stress would change the topic of the book, like if the stress is at 100%, it would be a horror book that increase the stress of the reader ! And in this case it'd need some library and bookcase 

There's a list of jobs that'd be cool in my opinion :

- Writer (mentioned higher if you didn't read) 

- Theater actor (that display shows to relieve stress) (could form a band with others buddies) 

- Musician (relieve stress) (can form a band) 

And give you're ideas guys, I'm not that good at imagining stuff ! 

I also think that you, developers, could use team stuff, with friendship that could be formed while eating, working, talking together with another dupe which would reduces performance but reduce stress with it or simply take time while reducing stress and do nothing more

Well, it would come to create some specifics personality traits, and it would certainly be troublesome IF pushed too far BUT traits like "friendly" "aggressive" and simple things like that with no micromanagement would be nice I think, cause the characters are too much like tools at my eyes ^^ 

You could also do romance, why not ? (#^w^#)

Spoiler

Well it's the end of this topic, I'll update this if I find something more, let me know if something pleases you, or something you dislike, give me your ideas and most importantly, let me know if my English is bad 'cause I'm a French guy ^^ 

Thanks for reading ! 

Archived