Machine Prioritization,

I just got the game today and love it, one of the bigger problems is that my characters just put resources (algae) in what ever they come across first. Which is literally killing them. The machines need some kinda of prioritization. 

Also I don't get how to get them to fill something they don't feel like filling themselves. The coal generator took 2 days to get filled with coal even though I had the resource. 

1 hour ago, Doctursea said:

I just got the game today and love it, one of the bigger problems is that my characters just put resources (algae) in what ever they come across first. Which is literally killing them. The machines need some kinda of prioritization. 

Also I don't get how to get them to fill something they don't feel like filling themselves. The coal generator took 2 days to get filled with coal even though I had the resource. 

For the coal generator, had the same thing it seems more like a bug than anything. But yeah, we need that.

Archived