I've just played 3 hours but it feels like i understand most things and have a generally good grasp of what's going on. I really like the game but I think it's way to easy. As I said before I've played 3 hours and not one of my dupes have died and I've never ran out of food. One of the things I really like about don't starve is how difficult it is.

One of the changes I would appreciate would be if the startingplace was worse, if they got hungry faster, let the dupes get sick more often(the dupes I've had has never gotten sick).

So what I really want if the other things I wrote are confusing is that I want the learning curve to be steeper.

I feel like you are the minority on that belief,
This is the first time i have ever seen someone refer to this game as being easier than dont starve. 
I defiantly feel this game is a lot more punishing than dont starve is as well, after 16 hours of play.
I think making the game much harder (at least without making it "optional" difficulty) would be more of a negative than it would be beneficial for the game overall.

The key is in the options though, Options make everything better. :p

wow when i played my first 3 hours everyone died, i had no idea wtf i was doing, game seems way to hard, i was worried that people would quit cause of how dificult, non intuitive and messy the game mechanics and controllers acted. 

after 20 hours of playing i feel i have a grasp at the game, it is like my 8th game and im finally able to see everything the asteroid has to offer, i dont think youve reached far atleast distance wise if you have only played 3 hours, but dam i have like 5+ deaths and 1-4 sick dudes at all times during my play trough

Archived