oxygen Machines

So I think that there should be algae machines.  So you can create more oxygen machines and the oxygen machines can be upgraded.  When the oxygen machine flashes you click on it and it gives you three numbers or three colors and you choose which path to go on by clicking on the color or number, also if you're duplicates go to the bathroom too long they get sick (MY 9 year old son just said this run with it).

3 hours ago, DBM said:

So I think that there should be algae machines.  So you can create more oxygen machines and the oxygen machines can be upgraded.  When the oxygen machine flashes you click on it and it gives you three numbers or three colors and you choose which path to go on by clicking on the color or number, also if you're duplicates go to the bathroom too long they get sick (MY 9 year old son just said this run with it).

they got the machine that already uses algae, when you think about it, it is a algae machine, they put algae in it and it produces oxygen

Archived