How do i deal with "Max Gas Pressure" ?

Hi Guyz,

Can someone help me? I'm a bit stuck. I cannot generate enough oxygen. All devices stop because of the pressure. It's fullfilled of air, and the oxygen is slowy turning into Dioxyde. I dropped many algae terrarium to deal with it. But it's not enough, and i've a lot of hydrogen generated. It's slowy replacing all the air and it's nearly unbreathable in the colony. 

What i've missed? Do i have to use air scrubbers? How can i deal with the pressure?

And Thank you to all the klei's staff, the game is already awsome, love it <3

5 minutes ago, GizMau said:

Hi Guyz,

Can someone help me? I'm a bit stuck. I cannot generate enough oxygen. All devices stop because of the pressure. It's fullfilled of air, and the oxygen is slowy turning into Dioxyde. I dropped many algae terrarium to deal with it. But it's not enough, and i've a lot of hydrogen generated. It's slowy replacing all the air and it's nearly unbreathable in the colony. 

What i've missed? Do i have to use air scrubbers? How can i deal with the pressure?

And Thank you to all the klei's staff, the game is already awsome, love it <3

research vents and move the gas to a new location, then your oxygen should start up again or create those dioxide algae plants that remove the carbon dioxide out of the area

Maximum pressure isn't necessarily a bad thing. It just adds oxygen into the room along with what other things are in there. If anything, I suggest using an air scrubber to take out the carbon dioxide. Doing so will remove the CO2 and would ultimately leave the room purely oxygen. At max pressure, your algae oxydizer would be at max efficiency since it's only using resources while your dupes are breathing (assuming a completely air tight room).

Archived