Modder needed for Summoner Character

Hi! I suck at coding but the skills I got are usually enough. But for this character I'm gonna need someone who knows what he's doing. It's a summoner and I will need someone to code the following kind of mobs:

-Follower that can automatically pick grass and twigs and then give the items to you

-Maxwell nightmare like follower that cuts trees and mines with you (mobs that use normal player animation, custom art)

-Follower that can attack shadowcreatures

-All of these followers shouldn't despawn when logging off. They should either stay in place (and not wander off) or reappear when logging in (in both cases should either remain friendly either be re-friendable by giving a cheap item).

-"Champion follower": this follower will be quite big and will have to be able to attack and kite.

I will of course provide the art (animation files) for all of these and you will in return be credited in the workshop of course. I need someone who can handle stategraphs and brains. Ideally, sound too, but it's okay if you can't do that.

I am going to recolour these (they don't have any color right now, actually) but here are some examples of the mobs. The idea of the character is that he draws things that come to life.

Screenshot_1.png