Saving local co-op mode (offline)

Hi guys,

I've got a problem with saving DST game on PS4 (local co-op; offline mode). When i'm trying to re-open the game, I am joining it without any equipment and next to the portal (not where i left the character). Also, the character "forgets" all the structures. Although, everything that was done on the map is still here (the base etc.). 

How can i save it so next time when i meet with my friend (we play it like once a week) we can continue our journey. It's not fun to start all over again.

Is that becouse i set server mode as offline? If yes, then things get even more complicated - I can't run online server if only one of the players has PS+ account (my friend doesnt have ps4 so he is using kind of a guest accnt i made for him). 

###edit - problem solved. I didnt register my friends account into PSNetwork, so this is why he couldnt play online (not becouse of ps+). 

• Developer

Hi there @Koosala

There was also a bug in the previous patch (1.11) that would cause offline players to get reset in some situations (like buttoning through the login too quickly). This was fixed in the latest patch (1.12) so it you're updated it shouldn't be happening anymore.

Also, in the future please post bug reports like this in the bug tracker rather than the main forum. Thanks!

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/129-dont-starve-together-ps4/

Archived