Full screen issue?

Please, i need info on full screen issue. When i start to play Dont starve together console, i simply dont have game runing on full screen. It is all on default, and there is like 2 fingers tick black lines on all sides of tv screen. Every other game on my ps4 is ok, including Dont starve, but with DS Together there is no options to make full screen. I have option to change HUD values but thats it. What the problem?  I watched some gameplay on youtube and there is also few videos where people play with same issue as i am, and then, there is videos where, as i can see, game runs on full screen with no black spaces betwean corners of screen.  Thanks in advance. 

P.S. In Dont Starve there is options to set up corners of game to fit corners of tv, but not in DS Together. 

Thanks guys in advance. Cheers.

From what you have described, it sounds like your PS4's console's display area settings is not set up properly, which is affecting the game's display. You should be able to fix that in the PS4's settings options.

On your PS4's cross media bar (main menu) press up, and go to "Settings" → Choose "Sound and Screen" → "Display Area Settings". There you can adjust the view area to fit your TV or monitor display so that the game is set to fit on your screen properly.

Archived