[H] Survivor, GoH, Triumphant [W] them gone

Ladies and Gentlemen,

the deal is simple: the trade inn hates me, drops - even more so, I'm not one of these happy few who can easily buy off the market to their hearts' liking (NEVER go into my profession, young ones) and traders have been thoroughly scamming me recently. I've got some items I could part with and no chance for the winter collection. So, if you find something sensible inside, tell me please. Even if you were to take a couple for a single item. Just take them off my hands, looking at them alone is painful right now. Naturally Steam Guard is on, so you will not be burdened by a trade hold (unless you lack the app, of course!). Here's my trade link.

If you want to talk about trades, please do not forget a comment on my profile before adding me. There are twelve requests hanging from people who didn't bother. My wall is public for a reason. Thanks.

19 hours ago, ShadowZealot11 said:

What are you interested in? Trade Inn fuel, or just trading in general? I would love to take that S armor off your hands, but currently just have a few distinguished's. BUT I can get some lower quality items if that's what you're looking for.

Actually, I use the armour for boss raids and Project Rosebud, but I'm always up for a game together and monitoring if (gasp) a duplicate drops :).

Archived