The new Modlist and some more news

You might have noticed, my previous list has been archived and that makes it hard to work with it. Since there have been some major problems with the system, with me just having less and less time, I decided to take another way. May I present you, the new Modlist as a part of the Invisible Inc. Mod wiki. It should be editable by everyone who has an wikia account, so a big part of the main problem should be solved. But whats more important is the wiki itself.

The wiki is intended to be the future main place to document everything releated modding. It, at the start, will be more of an collection of our mods and language packs, as well as there own dedicaded pages. Later. it should include all the guides needed for starters and experts alike. Since documentation is a very time consuming and somewhat boring activity, I guess its more of a dream and the big thing here is the modlist itself I guess.

Lets face it, we are not a particular active community and mostly build on a few who still work on mods. I personaly would put a decend amout of time in this project, but since I currently have a filled rl with my last 1 and a half year school (followed by studying marketing which should give me some more free time), my scientific research regarding buying behavior and not having any normal internet connection at home for more then a half year, I will only have very little timefor it, so if some of of you add some stuff to the wiki I would greatly appriciate it.

Last, I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who was or still is part of this community. I want to thank cyberboy2000 and Shirsh especially for showing us what great stuff we can create, before and after the official modding api. I want to thank Klei for Invisible (you should absolutl consider more dlc, guys) and Jason for its community nearity (it isnt a real word, right? But I do not have the right word on my tongue, so this has to do). You are the guys why I started making small mods, the ones why I created the modlist. I have a lot of fun with you and this time will be remembered by me fondly.

This shouldnt be considered a goodbye, but also not a sign for resurection. I will still watch over this forum and the one on steam, I will work on my new wiki when I will have the spare time and, if everything works out, maybe I will start modding agains.

Wow, didnt expect to let the post become all that, lol.

Archived