Blocked with the "Connecting..." window

Hi everyone !

I'm a new member, and I'm sorry if someone has already create a topic about that kind of problem, I didn't find it... :/

I have created a server for my boyfriend and I the last week, BUT since a few days, we cannot play together (we play with the split screen mode). I select "Host game", then my server. So, I have the little window which says "Launching server", then "Connecting...", and this is the problem... The screen is still blocked on the "Connecting" window. If I host the server alone, it works, but not when I did it with my boyfriend connected. 

Is some of you having the same problem ? Is that it could be because a currently update of the console and the game ?

Thank you

This is already known issue and Klei have fix for it, but apparently Sony are off for the holidays, so the fix will be available after new year. There is way to temporary fix the problem by set your server to public and increase the number of players from 2 to 3. 

Archived