Need Help, How to update version of game for a server

So me and my boyfriend have been playing on our server and have gotten pretty far, but we would like to update the game! To get all the christmas stuff and whatnot, but we dont know how. We dont want to make a new world or restart, just to update the game version to get these updates for our existing server! Not sure how to do this, so help would be really appreciated. Thanks! 

The Christmas content is currently only available in the beta, so you'd have to opt into it if you aren't already in it. If you're running a dedicated server, add the "+beta anewreignbeta" parameter so it looks something like "steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +app_update 343050 +beta anewreignbeta +quit". However, the Christmas content will probably be released in the main branch this week (Klei hasn't confirmed this, though, but I think it's a fair estimation), so you might want to wait a few days instead of joining the beta.

4 hours ago, alainmcd said:

The Christmas content is currently only available in the beta, so you'd have to opt into it if you aren't already in it. If you're running a dedicated server, add the "+beta anewreignbeta" parameter so it looks something like "steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +app_update 343050 +beta anewreignbeta +quit". However, the Christmas content will probably be released in the main branch this week (Klei hasn't confirmed this, though, but I think it's a fair estimation), so you might want to wait a few days instead of joining the beta.

Ah alrighty, is this the same for like the past update, for the No eye deer, and bee queen hat and such? Because we cant get that one either. Thanks!

Archived