A new reign dedicated server error ,help

Hi all, i have this error when i try to open my dedicated server http://prntscr.com/d60636 basically it says " windows can't find the archive 'dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrender' " 

some time ago i just can host fine my dedicated server, following this steps Dedicated Server Quick Setup Guide - Windows

but now when i try to open again my dedicated server with the new beta ' A new reign', i just cant because this error 'windows can't find the archive 'dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrender'

someone can help ? 

sorry for me English, is not my first lenguage

Check your StartDSTServers.bat file, it seems to be missing backslashes and colons. If you want to host a world with the beta, be sure to add the -beta parameter, the first line of your file should look like this:

c:\steamcmd\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +app_update 343050 -beta anewreignbeta validate +quit

29 minutes ago, alainmcd said:

Check your StartDSTServers.bat file, it seems to be missing backslashes and colons. If you want to host a world with the beta, be sure to add the -beta parameter, the first line of your file should look like this:

c:\steamcmd\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +app_update 343050 -beta anewreignbeta validate +quit

i try open the sv like you said, but still not working

i have the file StartDSTServers.bat like this

cd D csteamcmdsteamappscommonDon't Starve Together Dedicated Serverbin
start dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -console -cluster MyDediServer -shard Master
start dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -console -cluster MyDediServer -shard Caves

2 minutes ago, alainmcd said:

Mind posting a new screenshot?

my StartDSTServers.bat

cd /D "c:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server\bin"
start dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -console -cluster MyDediServer -shard Master
start dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -console -cluster MyDediServer -shard Caves

and the error is the same  ' windows can't find the archive 'dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrender make sure the name is spelled correctly and try again'

1 minute ago, alainmcd said:

In your screenshot in the OP there were several error messages, the last one being the same as now. I wanted to see if the first two errors remain, which would mean steamcmd or the dedicated server aren't properly installed.

http://prntscr.com/d61kq9

the first error means ' the system can't find the path specified'

second error means the same

third error ' the system can't find the file dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer

5 minutes ago, alainmcd said:

Make sure you have steamcmd properly installed. Go to This PC -> C: and create a new folder named steamcmd. Download steamcmd from here and extract steamcmd.exe to the folder you just created. Then try running StartDSTServers.bat again.

yep man, thanks a lot, i really appreciate your help u save me

Archived