REQ: save to google account

Phone broke the other week and I'm pretty devastated at losing the save and having to start again after reaching 75+ days. I tried to pull whatever files I could find and transfer to my temporary phone but of course that didn't work. Would be great to have the game files sync with your google account so it can be pulled down to whatever device. Just a request though!

Thank you devs for everything you've done. I freaking love that this is on mobile and I can play it anywhere in my spare time.

Just a note:

LG V10 - laggy whenever a lot was happening on screen, otherwise perfect. 5.7" screen made it easy to play
> Xiaomi Redmi 3 - laggy half the time, and sometimes does not work on first run of the app, but phone is poorer quality than the V10

On 10/11/2016 at 10:57 AM, BarovSoap said:

The only issue I see with that would be requiring an internet connection in order for a proper save. If the internet disconnects as the game is saving may result in a corrupted save which could render the save entirely unplayable.

Loads of other android games have this I don't see the problem. 

On 11/10/2016 at 11:57 PM, BarovSoap said:

The only issue I see with that would be requiring an internet connection in order for a proper save. If the internet disconnects as the game is saving may result in a corrupted save which could render the save entirely unplayable.

How about allowing us to backup rather than saving it directly to the cloud storage? I wouldn't like to play this game if it is required to have an Internet connection always just to save and retrieve our progress there. 

Archived