Can't Get Mods To Work

I have my dedicated server set up just fine via Steam Tools, it works for both me and a friend, but I cannot get mods to work no matter what I do. I have scoured this forum for information regarding my problem but have found nothing, so this is what I'm dealing with.

My "Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether" folder does NOT have a MyDediServer subfolder and even if I create one with the Caves and Master subfolders, it has no affect on my server at all.

I have gotten my dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua to work correctly, it downloaded all of my mods no problem. The problem lies in the modoverrides.lua. I took advice from another post and configured the mods while in a game-hosted server, then took the modoverrides.lua from "Cluster_1\Master" and the leveldataoverride.lua from "Cluster_1\Caves" but I have no idea where to put them since the MyDediServer subfolder doesn't exist.

So, in short, my server works, it just has no mods and I would like to get them working. Thanks for any help you can provide.

DoNotStarve Folder.png

I'm not exactly sure what your situation is. You got a server running by hosting it via the client. Do your mods work correctly when player-hosting? Did you manage to get the same world running via the dedicated server, a different world, or none at all? Lastly, are you in the main branch or in the A New Reign beta?

Archived