My Client Mods are in Server Mods (Need Help)

So I've just started to mod my Don't Starve Together v174519

I downloaded some mods from here (ex. MinimapHUD, Always on Status, Waypoint, etc.)

It turns out all of the mods I installed are in side the Server Mods except the "Waypoint" mod. When I enable the mods that are in the server mods while hosting a server, it crashes. However when I enable only the Waypoint on the Mods tab on the main menu, it works. So I'm thinking all of the mods will work ONLY IF the mods are in the Client Mods and not in the Server Mods.

Any suggestions on why this is happening? Thank you for the replies and sorry if this is a duplicate post, kind of new in this.

try to enable only one of your sever mods and try to find out, if one specific mod is causing it. Cause it is very unlikely that all server mods will cause a crash.

And after the game crashed (try it with a world without caves enabled), go into your user folder (here it is):
C:\Users\Serpens\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether
and open the client_log.txt  file.
Then search for "error" in this file and copy paste everything that belongs to this error message here in your next post. Or post everything from that file, if you are not sure (if it is long, you can use the "spoiler" tag)

Edited by Serpens