Old save lua error new update

Device: ZTE axon a1

Android os 5.1.1

Opengl 3.0

2gb ram quad core 2.3 ghz 

So with the new update my saves no longer work, it's fine just a bug I thought I'd post about so everyone that runs into it can see. The error is because the world had contained rog when it wasn't checked and the new update made my save void because it cannot run the vanilla world without the rog content. 

Screenshot_2016-09-30-18-51-58.png

Hello RawX and the community of Klei and everyone who reads this,

I wanted to say that same thing just happened to me when I was opening the app today because of an update to see what's changed.

I cannot run any of my savefiles aswell, and I'm having the same error showing up. 

I think you're right with the reason because I didn't check rog in any of my files.

### Some info: 

Device: Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

Android 6.0.1

2gb ram, 2.5 ghz quad core ###

Also because it's my first report here, I would like to report two other little bugs in the same post: 

First when I customize the biome, and create it, it seems that everything that I changed (whether 'more' or 'less' of it) appears at the spawn (e.g. those Goats, or bushes, or mandrakes, etc)

Second when you open the crafting menu, and e.g. crafting tools, but want to close it again, it appears that only the closing-sound will play, but no animation will be displayed.

Hope I could help in any way to get this app even better than it already is! ^^

Archived