Moving items in inventory is really a painful job.

Hello,

I play on the Nexus 6P and I can say that moving items in the inventory from 1 slot to another is quite a pain in the rump, it keeps constantly zooming in and out or the zoomed in part goes to the extreme left or right.

Hoping it would get optimized in the future.

Thank you.

Best I can tell you can scroll the vertical bar but not the horizontal bar.  I agree with others here this is tough and feels intuitive.  I have also seen that buttons for items in my chest seem to be off the screen, I presume there may be a move to inventory button or something up there.

36 minutes ago, rhpot1991 said:

Best I can tell you can scroll the vertical bar but not the horizontal bar.  I agree with others here this is tough and feels intuitive.  I have also seen that buttons for items in my chest seem to be off the screen, I presume there may be a move to inventory button or something up there.

There is and it's off screen due to not having a border I believe there should be a context in the script to make the window appear front instead of drawn off the side or top.  Hopefully the devs fix that next update seeing as it should be a simple fix 

Archived