Don't Starve Together: Console Edition FAQ (PS4)

JanH

5 hours ago, BeeClops said:

to be honest just putting walls on low hitting priority would solve so much of the frustration, and i just can't help but think that should be easy to implement. I would go ahead and make a wild guess that 99%+ of the walls that get hit on console are hit by mistake. The devs make so many things right and i'd feel bad going too hard on them for this, bad this is a very old problem that needs to be addressed sometime.

The tooth trap issue is also terrible, on pc I used to use it a lot, but on console I simply ignore it and stress out my anemeny uses

• Sanity 1

What if you guys at klei just made a new button on the main menu that's called cross platform and that would probably make you restart the game or something along those lines. And maybe you can't use mods in cross play mode. And no console commands either. Of course this would apply to the PC players. It would probably be way too expensive which is probably why you guys haven't done it yet but I still think it would be better. 

On 3/7/2022 at 3:09 AM, FSWest said:

I'd bought the game on psn to play dst on PS4 with my wife. My purchases like skins and characters are shareable with player 2 on split screen?

No they don't.

It is quite sad that if I don't have PS plus ( or I have internet failures ) I can't play with characters like wortox , wanda , wurt or wormwood because I need to play online and if I don't have internet or my ps plus subscription runs out I can't play with characters that I already bought :(

please klei some solution for playstation gamers <3