(HELP!) Dedicated server mods not working

I have tried to setup a dedicated server for me and a couple of friends and got it almost working but not 100%. I was able to get mods working however i wanted to configure the settings on a couple of the mods. i used this guide and tried to follow it very closely but i cant get it to work. Once i tried to do this I got an error saying:
ERROR: failed to load modoverrides lua

FMOD ERROR: An invalid object handle was used

I am using the steam preconfigured server tool. I am assuming that it has to do with the my how i did the configuration at the bottom. The guide said i would be able to do it as such with some mods with no configuration and some with but it does not seem to work. PLEASE HELP!!

dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua

modoverrides.lua

You need to make sure your syntax is correct. Always look for comma placement if something goes wrong, as well as checking whether you are correctly closing each { with }.

{
       ["INCREASEBACKPACKSIZES_BACKPACK"] = 18
       ["INCREASEBACKPACKSIZES_PIGGYBACK"] = 18
       ["INCREASEBACKPACKSIZES_KRAMPUSSACK"] = 18
       ["largertreasurechest"] = 24
       ["largericebox"] = 24
       ["largerdragonflychest"] = 24
   }

Commas are clearly missing here. Just add them at the end of each line and you are good to go.

1 hour ago, Joachim said:

You need to make sure your syntax is correct. Always look for comma placement if something goes wrong, as well as checking whether you are correctly closing each { with }.

{
       ["INCREASEBACKPACKSIZES_BACKPACK"] = 18
       ["INCREASEBACKPACKSIZES_PIGGYBACK"] = 18
       ["INCREASEBACKPACKSIZES_KRAMPUSSACK"] = 18
       ["largertreasurechest"] = 24
       ["largericebox"] = 24
       ["largerdragonflychest"] = 24
   }

Commas are clearly missing here. Just add them at the end of each line and you are good to go.

o...

Thank you for this I did not realize that those needed commas. I was able to get it all working now thank you for the help

Archived