Dont Starve Android

1 hour ago, Pikolako12 said:

Can i come to beta tester? :3 i love this game i have this on PC but my pc is broken..Klei can you give me apk a dont starve beta? :3

They already gave them out, if you didn't sign up for the beta then you didn't have a chance of getting it. However, many people also didn't get it even though they loved DS. Like  the user Asparagus for instance. In short terms, there is no way for you to get a beta key other than to get someone with a beta key to give it to you.

On 24.8.2016 at 3:35 PM, TheGoodDarkHero said:

They already gave them out, if you didn't sign up for the beta then you didn't have a chance of getting it. However, many people also didn't get it even though they loved DS. Like  the user Asparagus for instance. In short terms, there is no way for you to get a beta key other than to get someone with a beta key to give it to you.

that's too bad, i'd love to play the pocket edition as well.

so if anyone has an excess key, please contact me ;D

28 minutes ago, blueskyandsunshine said:

that's too bad, i'd love to play the pocket edition as well.

so if anyone has an excess key, please contact me ;D

To be honest, it would be lucky if you could even play the beta. I have a key and a phone with all the requirements yet I still cannot play it.

Archived