Spider Queen Overtaking Base

drawhingut

So, I'm in some trouble. I have 10 or so days until the dreaded dry season hits, but A spider queen and her evil minions over took my base. My health is low, I have no protection and I used all the anti-venoms I had. I honestly have no idea what to do, and I don't plan on dying, and I've never gotten this far into Shipwrecked. 

I tried using a obsidian coconade on the spider queen, but I don't know how to throw it directly at her (while the spiders chase me). I play on the PS4 version. My plan is to hop on my boat, grab the resources can, make a seashell suit and spear, and tons of traps (as there is a ?!@$ load of spiders).

any advice is helpful, thanks!

Do you have any lureplant, by chance? When Queens started appearing on my home island I managed to kill first one. I lured the second one to the lureplant, After a couple of days Queen wasn't there, so Eyeplants did the trick I guess.

I don't believe I do... I might've, hm. That's another problem I have, my seashell suit broke so I'm at risk to poisioning, and my health is very low. Worst of all, I was dumb and dropped my backpack (with lots of my goodies!) by my base, and then I died, resurrecting at a touch stone, by the spiders .-.

Archived