Modder help required

Hey modders. I'd like any sufficient modders to add me on steam. I don't need much help, what I'm trying to do is extremely simple. I used to know how to do it, but  I forgot how to mod because of how long it's been. EDIT: My name on steam is Nectar. I'm attempting to remove code from the SG of tigershark so that I can get it working. I have a mod that has added all of the components to become this creature to the game, but I gave up trying to work it a time ago from inexperience. Now, I have some more hope. I just need someone to help me change the name of the SG in my mod so that is differentiated from an SG already in a mod that I use on my server (coincidentally, a mod that allows you to play as mobs has the same SG in its files) into a different SG, so I can use the mod from a long time ago that's still there as a placeholder, and change the SG to something different, while removing the components of the SG that cause game crashes from it that specific SG.

Edited by Skull5

So, all you want is to rename a stategraph so that it does not collide with another name?

1. Rename the stategraph file to SGnewname.lua

2. Rename the stategraph name inside the stategraph file to newname (at the end of the file)

3. Call the following on your prefab:

inst:SetStateGraph("SGnewname")

That should do it.