This afternoon in the "ClayFish was here!" public server I was kicked unanimously by 4 votes. When I saw that there was a vote I asked why I was being kicked and was told it was because I am a ghost. I was not a ghost, I was not dead, I was gathering where beefalo are and not harassing anyone. Later I was able to log into the server again, and as soon as I was logged in there was a vote to kick me. This time someone else asked why I was being kicked, but I didn't see a response given and was kicked with 3 no and 4 yes. Is there a way to report the people who kicked me in this way? A player by the name of LuckLion was in the server both times.

Whom would you report them to? Only the server admin. You should have the logs of your session, they include their Steam names and KU IDs. Always back up logs for such cases. And there is a "Recently played with" tab on Steam you can use to find their profiles.

Still, Klei will not be able to step in. It is the admin's role to solve such cases. And as "ClayFish was there!" is an official server, well... regrettably, most of the time, those are not monitored. They are commonly considered the wilderness of the biggest servers.

I'm sorry for your bad luck too. How about joining a different server? With an actual living person behind the screen?

Archived