Add me to play!

If you are looking for cooperative players, you have a warm invitation to check our group out. Your young age (envying you, young man or miss :D) will not be taken against you there, fear not. What timezone would you play in? What do you want to do in the game? Any preferences?

I just like to play coop with people and surviving as long as I can. I don't like mods that ruin the vanilla experience but small mods like health info and food values are fine. So yeah. Survival vanilla. Would love to join a grupe of some sort. And I'm a teen boy.

On 28.07.2016 at 3:14 PM, Deividasz said:

I just like to play coop with people and surviving as long as I can. I don't like mods that ruin the vanilla experience but small mods like health info and food values are fine. So yeah. Survival vanilla. Would love to join a grupe of some sort. And I'm a teen boy.

Sorry to bother you despite not getting a reply from you beforehand, but have you checked the group out to see if it's suitable for you yet?

Archived