Mod Request

Fil the Fisherman

"Catch and Release!"

Story: Fil was your average fisherman, but what makes him different from the others is that he can't win any fishing tournaments making him the title "the unluckiest fisherman alive". After his 500 loss, he went to the dangerous part of the world to fish at. After 25 times of not catching a big fish he was about to give up until his 26 try he caught a "big one" (it's the night hands) he was pulled to the water and takes him to the don't starve world.

Looks: he look like he came from fishing, got a leather jacket, a fishing hat, cyan hair, dark green shirt, fishing boots, blue iris eye color, light tan skin color, "i'm confident to one thing" face, and has a no tooth at the middle of his mouth.

Pros/Perks: water raises by 0.15% and lower his sanity by 1.5%, can get two fish/eels in one try (0.25% to get), brings it own fishing rod, leather jacket, and fishing hat, can make a Star-Sky(cuz it a fish in a bowl), bait, fishing rods, jackets, fishing hats, and custom foods for the crock pot, lucky (he can get valuable things out from the ponds. Ex: Regal shovel), got an tab for fishing rods, baits, and a Star-Sky.

Cons: Frogs and every Marsh monster deals twice damage then their normal Ap, can summon a boss, unlucky (he can pull out trash, mobs, food, and objects (they will be soggy and less durability) out of the pond. Ex: old boot, soggy meat, and frogs), objects in his inventory get wet faster, objects in backpack get wet (that's only if Fil was wearing it), his hunger goes down by 1.25%, his punches are weak, he can be curse randomly (to understand better it just a random percent) which it make Fil get unlucky fast.

Fil got "The Luck Meter": The Luck Meter shows how lucky Fil is if the meter is full Fil is lucky and if the meter low Fil is unlucky. The Luck Meter goes down by 1.15% it can go down lower if Fil is getting attacked, monsters overwhelm him, gets trash, gets cursed, food is burned. He can raise it up by getting 4-leaf clovers, killing monsters, got two fish, get valuables from pond, food is not burned, and killing Night mobs (like crawling horror).

Craftables: Regal fishing rod (Perks: it more durable than a normal fishing rod): 6 gold nuggets + fishing rod, Longer fishing rod (Perks: it can get more then two fish. Max: 4): 4 silk + 4 twigs, Lucky rod: (Perks: it makes Fil lucky by 1.5% and easier. ex if he attack the ap of a normal fishing rod will be times two) 4-leaf clover + fishing rod, Offence rod: (Perks: does more damage than the lucky rod, fishing rod, etc.) 1 spear + ham bat + fishing rod, Defense rod: (Perks: like the Offence rod instead of more damage it more durable than the Regal rod and acts like a football helmet) 1 football helmet + log suit + fishing rod, Special rod:(Gems, cooked foods, other rare stuff can come out of the pond not soggy and low durability, most durable, luckiest, and hardest rod ever)  all gems + Regal rod + Longer fishing rod + Lucky rod + Offence rod + Defense rod, Star-Sky: red fish + glass bowl, Glass bowl: 8 glass shards (it came from the pond), a fish in a bowl: any fish(except red fish) + glass bowl fish slapper: (acts like a ham bat, but less damage), 1 fish + 2 twigs, Eel zapper: (act like a ham bat, but ranged and electrifying (can electric mobs and players for 30 seconds) 1 eel + 2 twigs.

Cooking: Electrifying boost (it heals players by 2.25% if the player is WX-78 it can be overcharged with out losing any sanity): 4 eels, Fish-dog (gives hunger to players by 1.15%): 1 fish + 3 twigs, Eel soup (it acts like the Electrifying boost, but instead of healing players it feeds players by 3.01% and gives 2.99%): 3 Eels + Mandrake, Frog sticks(it feeds players by 0.99%): 1 frog + 3 twigs, Tentacle stew(acts like the meaty stew, but instead of healing players it makes players attack damage go up by 1.20% and damage player by 20%): 4 Tentacle spikes (yep you can cook this)

Effects(if you have "Fil the Fisherman" mod on this can effect your world): 4-leaf clovers can spawn if it in spring, but it's rare. If the character picks it up it's stats or perks get upgraded (ex: Wilson beard grow faster and Health from 50% can come to 100%). When you are cooking food in a crock pot you better watch it if you don't your food will be burned(if you picked your food early it will be a half from the original it will give you, if you pick your food late it will be burned eating it will lower your sanity by 25% and you can't recover your health, hunger, and sanity), you can make(with the crock pot) electrifying boost, Fish-dog, Eel soup, Frog sticks, and Tentacle stew. You can make Fish-slapper, Eel zapper, Star-sky, and glass bowl.

Other things about Fil: his voice is a piano (his sound cord is in http://www.soundsnap.com/node/72139 you can edit the pitch or whatever) (his hurt sound cord is in http://www.soundsnap.com/node/94842 you can edit it like he was hurt) (his dead sound cord is in http://www.soundsnap.com/piano_fall_2 you can edit it also to keep it short)

King F. F (full name: King Fisher Ferion) Damage to player: 3.10%, Health: 500, rarity: 0.10% (only get summon by ponds or by day 50), can summon frogs and every Marsh monster (cuz he's the king only for DST), Looks: is a Monster fish like from the past, yellow and red, Moves: Fly around and to the sky, Moves really fast, FIREINMYWATERLAZOR, uses it tail to make wild winds (to push the player), rain, and lightning.

All bait with the fish: worm how to catch: get it from the Marsh biome or get it from birds. Fishes that eats the worm bait: red fish, blue fish, fish, yellow fish, green fish, small fish, carp, snook, and roach(fish), gold nugget how to catch: from the pig king, grave yards, and gold stained rocks. Fishes that eats the gold nugget bait: goldfish, Any Grave item how to catch grave yards. Fishes that eats the grave yard items: Blackghost Knifefish, Goop how to catch: making wet goop (that's all i know). Fishes that eats the wet goop bait: Blobfish, Spear How to get: 1 flint + 1 rope + 2 twigs. Fish that eats the Spear bait: Swordfish and Siamese fighting fish(these fish can help you fight), Master bait: how to get: from treasure chest from the dungon guardian. Fishes that eats the Master bait: All sharks and all fishes (i mostly didn't put them there because i was lazy)   

That's all i want to mod to be Good bye!

Edited by HTAS
I forgot a few things: all the bait, fish, and boss

i'm not a pro modder by any means. but what i've done is go through all the available character mods to find what i'm looking for. then i take the parts and add them to a character.

so download several characters that have the things you're looking for. like the water raising/lowering sanity, i can't tell by what you wrote. find a character that has something in their coding that raises/lowers sanity. a lot have it for night. 

then find another character that has another thing you're looking for. after you get everything, you can "borrow" an existing character (you can't upload/share it) or use extended sample character to make your character.

there are some mods that are abandoned. so you don't have to learn how to draw and compile a character. if you want a completely custom one, then you would have to. hope this helps a bit.

On 7/1/2016 at 0:53 PM, quadgamer said:

i'm not a pro modder by any means. but what i've done is go through all the available character mods to find what i'm looking for. then i take the parts and add them to a character.

so download several characters that have the things you're looking for. like the water raising/lowering sanity, i can't tell by what you wrote. find a character that has something in their coding that raises/lowers sanity. a lot have it for night. 

then find another character that has another thing you're looking for. after you get everything, you can "borrow" an existing character (you can't upload/share it) or use extended sample character to make your character.

there are some mods that are abandoned. so you don't have to learn how to draw and compile a character. if you want a completely custom one, then you would have to. hope this helps a bit.

i'm not a good modder to tell you the truth, but it will take me a long time to learn and i don't have a drawing tablet so the drawing will suck. I'm kinda scared of borrowing a existing character even though they allow people to use i still feel guilt when i use someones work, but thanks for helping i may make it on my own or i still wait for someone to make it. It's my choice.