Improve KLEI servers perfomance

Hi everyone!

The reason why I'm writing this post is simple: KLEI servers are slowest and most laggy servers that you can ever meet in DST. At the same time, they're most popular, because that's official servers (and they have pretty names). But, I think, you should fix that issue, because official servers - the face of the whole multiplayer game. I think, that everyone, who visiting servers like "Spiders and Such", " Slurtle Slime", " Pengull Parade " will proof that. I tried another servers with even more players that official server allows and they were perfect. Depeyrace Server, for example, Steamlug etc. They're not so popular now, but there was a time, when KLEI servers were turned off and people has to go to somewhere else. Even full loaded with 15 players at the same time - no lags. Even during frog rain of hounds attack - still no lags there. My latency is limited to 60 for all servers, I mentioned in this post ( Just in case... ). 

I'm just afraid, that people can get wrong impression about this wonderful game and I hope you'll pay attention to this problem. I think It's very important!

Thanks for attention!

Archived