UI Mod for speedrunning?

The UI is not well-suited for speedrunning. I wonder whether it would be possible for a mod to make some of these fixes:

• Buffered keyboard/mouse input. If I press F to open a door, I should be able to press P to peek before the door has finished opening.
  • Use a different key to skip animations/enemy turns and dismiss menus/dialogues than the key which opens the menu.
  • An option to make agents keep moving all the way to their target, without stopping when they get seen. This might get them shot without notice, but a lot of the time they're stopping for a camera or camera drone/null drone that isn't a threat.
  • An in-game real-time stopwatch showing how long your run has taken so far, in a corner visible at all times.

Some players have already been speedrunning this game, and the world record time (Beginner mode, any%) is an impressive 14:02. If you watch the video, even the best player in the world has trouble with the UI.

Archived