hello everyone, I have a problem and I can not solve it. using windows 10, I created all the folders and files for the creation of dedicated server. created the bat, following throughout the guide (I state that I have already installed other times) but on this computer a strange thing happens. They initiate two instances (above and caves) but when it ends we upload, do not put them in communication between them, keeps them separated as two separate servers, and going in the server list, I find both of them. if within the first they are above, if within the second are in the caves. but they are not connected to one another. where am I wrong?

Hello @ale2582, seems like the Overworld and the Cavesworld can't find each other. This usually means they don't have the correct settings in their server.ini. Can I ask which guide you were following? Did you change anything with the contents of the server.ini of both server shards?

Archived