17 minutes ago, Elehayym1110 said:

it doesn't work anymore? and if i try to spawn and item it appears but i can't actually pick it up even though i am the leader of the server or made it

U mean u actually using "Cheat Engine" ? Or u try to use the console command from ingame ? Because i would just say better use the console command to do such things.

c_spawn("debugtag", amount) = spawns the desire item , Monster whatever under ur mouse cursor

c_give("debugtag", amount) = Spawn the item in ur inventory works only with items that can be in ur inventory

Greetings

7 minutes ago, Elehayym1110 said:

i did try spawning items it wouldn't work IF i add caves so im very sad about that :( any items i spawn when i click ADD cave it won't work

Where u trying to do it on a Hosted server urself or a dedicated server from urself or where ur a admin at ?

11 minutes ago, Elehayym1110 said:

i just click host game lol and then i add the cave in my world and then make my own server

@Elehayym1110

Then make pls sure when u using the command that "Remote" is activated. Just press ctrl while u open the console command line u should see then popping Remote up on the left side from the command line when its active use the command again then u should be able to pickup ur stuff.

12 minutes ago, Elehayym1110 said:

yes i do see the remote but so i have to press TAB+`? and  so when i see it just press CTRL to get rid of it?

@Elehayym1110
No u open the console (where u type the command to give u the items etc), U just be sure that "Remote" stays there u can toggle Remote with ctrl on and off. When u have a Map with Caves remote need to be On means it must stay there then u type ur command  and it should work =).

Greetings

Archived