Looking For A Friend Who Can Play With Me

I readed your message and it will be good for me so i'm a new player to DST (Played game just 30 - 40 hours). And i'm Turkish so sometimes i speak wrong. CET time is good for me, the clock is 20:41 here and CET is 18:41 i think??

I mostly play as Wickerbottom, sometimes Wilson. I really want to play with people and make friends.

Thanks for your reply :)

Don't worry about English, I'm sure we will understand each other just fine :). Huh, I envy you for being Turkish, to be honest. It's a beautiful country (I wish I could visit again). Wickerbottom, Wilson - all are welcome. Right now, you are one hour ahead of me. I am currently struggling with my game, but as soon as it works flawlessly once more, I would be glad to create a new world with your preferred settings. Sadly, I had to get rid of the pre-existing worlds I mentioned. I still have them backed up, but there's an issue that persists and I wouldn't be able to host with a clear conscience before it's got rid of. In the meantime, I would love if you told me a bit about what you'd like to do, what kinds of characters, challenges, mobs and mods you like. Maybe through a note? Regards :).

Archived