Publishing Mod Error

And again Hi to All

My next problem popped up, i tryd to uplaod my mod to the steamworkshop wiht the Dont Starve mod Tools but everytime i try it it gives me an error and with give me an error i mean multiple errors.

I tryd right now over 10 times in 2 different Time periods to upload the same mod folder + different mod uploader options different description etc..~, and everytime i get the same errors with randomly order. Sometimes it tells me my "preview image cant be uplaoded" then it tells me right after that my "mod data files" cannot be uploaded  or "failed publishing mod" and so on... 80 % in different order or same error 2 times and then another error...

When i look into the Moduploader.log file it mostly just saying the same Error Code : "EResult 9" nothing more anyone and idea what causing it ?

Greetings

Edited by SenpaiArtorias

I got OnShareModFileResult EResult 9, ffffffffffffffff as well.

I renamed & resaved preview.png to preview.jpg, removed german.po from the folder, and removed accented ü from ModUploader's description field and it uploaded successfully. Then I returned german.po file back to the folder and updated the mod's files (without updating preview image or description) and it worked.

I have no idea whether those changes were indeed needed or it was just pure luck that it worked.

25 minutes ago, Muche said:

I got OnShareModFileResult EResult 9, ffffffffffffffff as well.

I renamed & resaved preview.png to preview.jpg, removed german.po from the folder, and removed accented ü from ModUploader's description field and it uploaded successfully. Then I returned german.po file back to the folder and updated the mod's files (without updating preview image or description) and it worked.

I have no idea whether those changes were indeed needed or it was just pure luck that it worked.

Well ill gonna test it with ur method lets see if i can get it work like that too then is the luck question answered :p

@Muche
Edit : Seems more like luck . -. i did now the exact steps and tryd some variations like putting the po file out but holding ü then both pulling out etc...

But i get still everytime the Error message Failed to share mod data and preview image fail . - . such frustrasting lol

Edited by SenpaiArtorias